Equality and Diversity
All our staff follow and put into practice national and borough policies and guidelines on equality in education, support for disability and special needs, moral and religious education and child protection and safeguarding.
We are an inclusive organisation and welcome children and their families from all backgrounds, faiths and cultures. We do not discriminate against anyone including those with protected characteristics: age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. This school is all about people; everyone is valued and is fully included fully.
We aim to provide every child the encouragement and opportunity:
- To develop and build on earlier learning
- To be active, enthusiastic, thoughtful and responsive.
- To experience new learning through a planned curriculum which covers appropriate aspects of language, social, cultural, moral, emotional, cognitive, mathematical, scientific, creative and physical development both indoors and outdoors.
- To take part in all activities, which are organised to take into account different languages, cultural experiences, backgrounds, beliefs and abilities.
- To progress in all ways, by using our professional knowledge to assess the educational achievements of young children.
- To feel happy and safe in a caring environment.